Around 2015 is when I started studying the bible seriously. I was lead through it by a man named Mike, from California. We studied together over the internet.
We started in the book of John in the New Testament, chapter by chapter, book by book, until we finished the end of the bible. Along the way, things of the bible began to happen to me in public. God responded!
I asked God for the gift of healing like in the bible, in New Testament. I had been studying hard and learned a lot. Here are some of the things that happened next, proving God is indeed real:
- God heals and rejuvenates another co-worker!
- God heals a man in a wheel chair
- God heals a man at a cyber cafe
- God heals a man’s hearing in the barber shop
- HEALING SPREE: God heals a woman’s back in Walmart
- DOMINATING: God heals and atheist, who then admits God is real
- UNSTOPPABLE: God heals a woman’s arm
- ALMIGHTY GOD: God heals a deaf man’s hearing
If you haven’t noticed, I’m a fan of Unreal Tournament from back in the day! Additionally, the more I studied God and got closer to Him, the more He blessed me and my prayers were being answered!
- God gives me a free car within 15 minutes of me praying for one
- God allows me to speak in another language I never learned, with public confirmation (also known as speaking in tongues)
- God gives me a free computerr
These are a few of my testimonies. The more I studied God’s word, I would pray according to His word. He said this in 1 John 3:
1 John 3:21-23 21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. 22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. 23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
Seek God for real! God blesses in the bible, and He blesses today. You have to want to serve Him for real though, so that you allow God to operate freely in your life.
Know this: sin and rejecting God inhibits His ability to flow through you, use you, and bless you. You have a choice in this. What do you choose? Blessing of God, or curse and discord in your life?